Homicide suspect Erik Rosales is in custody
MILWAUKEE – Homicide suspect, 16-year-old Erik Rosales, has been taken into custody. Rosales was wanted in connection with the stabbing and murder of Elideo Jiminez on Milwaukee’s south side Wednesday, April 11.
Rosales and 18-year-old Juan Ramos are both charged with first degree intentional homicide of Jiminez. Ramos remained on the scene of the crime and was immediately taken into custody.
Rosales was arrested with the help of the Madison Police Department and the Iowa County Sheriff’s Department.
If convicted on the charges, Ramos and Rosales could each face up to life in prison.
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- Teen canoeist found safe, but "nobody should be putting canoes in rivers"
- McDonald's customers shocked by workers manning drive-through
- Unexpected: Baby gorilla named Kassiu dies at Milwaukee Co. Zoo