MPD on scene of double shooting at 49th and Meinecke
49th and Meinecke shooting
MILWAUKEE — Milwaukee police are investigating a double shooting near 49th and Meinecke that occurred Monday evening, April 23rd. Police say the shootings happened around 6:00 p.m.
Police say the 16-year-old and 21-year-old victims suffered injuries but are expected to survive.
Monitor FOX6 News and FOX6Now.com for updates on this developing story.
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Now in custody; woman who vanished after 2013 credit union robbery
- Teen canoeist found safe, but "nobody should be putting canoes in rivers"
- Arctic Monkeys, Berlin among Summerfest's latest headliners revealed