World Meningitis Day
Each year tens of thousands of people around the world die from Meningitis or suffer life-long consequences from it. A lot of people are unaware of the warning signs, or that many times Meningitis are vaccine-preventable. The president of the National Meningitis Association, Lynn Bozof and Meningitis survivor, Jamie Schanbaum joins FOX6 WakeUp to about World Meningitis Day.
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Now in custody; woman who vanished after 2013 credit union robbery
- Arctic Monkeys, Berlin among Summerfest's latest headliners revealed
- Teen canoeist found safe, but "nobody should be putting canoes in rivers"