Business Journal Report (4-24-12)
In business news for Tuesday, April 24th, 2012 — Interior Systems plans to buy the former Eisner Museum building in Milwaukee’s Historic Third Ward from the Milwaukee Institute of Art and Design. The company will use the five-story building for office space and rent some to local artists.
Also, Target plans to remodel 90 of its stores so it can expand food offerings. Seven of those stores are in Wisconsin.
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Teen canoeist found safe, but "nobody should be putting canoes in rivers"
- Now in custody; woman who vanished after 2013 credit union robbery
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him