Tosa police believe violent rapist died of heroin overdose
WAUWATOSA — Wauwatosa police believe a violent rapist has died of an apparent heroin overdose.
37-year-old William Keys died in March.
Police believe Keys viciously raped a woman just days before he died at a home on North 68th Street in Tosa.
The victim said he held a knife to her throat and raped her for two hours. She identified him from photos taken at the morgue, and DNA evidence linked him to the crime.
According to FOX6′s media partners at the Wauwatosa Patch, the victim was relieved to learn that her attacker was dead, saying she was afraid he would come back.
CLICK HERE for more details on this story from the Wauwatosa Patch.
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Arctic Monkeys, Berlin among Summerfest's latest headliners revealed
- "World's most haunted island" up for auction & could be yours!
- 79-year-old dancer on "Britain's Got Talent" leaves Simon Cowell in awe