Watch Cardinal Dolan’s Mass at Holy Hill LIVE on FOX6Now.com
HUBERTUS — Cardinal Timothy Dolan, formerly the Milwaukee Archbishop, is returning to Wisconsin on Saturday, April 28th. FOX6 is the only station broadcasting his Mass LIVE from Holy Hill.
The FOX6 coverage of the Dolan Mass begins at 4:30 p.m. and is expected to end around 6:30 p.m. You can view the mass on the following channels and online…
- FOX digital channel 6.2
- Time Warner Cable channel 986
- Charter Cable channel 967
- CLICK HERE for the FOX6Now.com LIVE stream
The Mass is free and open to the public. However, because of extremely limited seating, the Archdiocese of Milwaukee is implementing a wristband system for every one who wants to attend. Here’s additional information for those wishing to attend the Mass:
- Grounds open at 5 a.m.
- Regular Masses will be held at 6 a.m. and 11 a.m.
- Upper and lower churches will be cleared and closed at 12:15 p.m.
- Special disabled/wheelchair-user wristband distribution begins at 1:00 p.m.
- General admission wristband distribution begins at 1:30 p.m.
- All wristbands are issued on a first-come, first-serve basis
- One wristband per person—no group or multiple wristband distribution
- Seating available in both upper and lower churches
- Video monitors will be placed on the lower church
- Strollers are not allowed inside the church; parking will be provided
- A large TV monitor will transform the upper parking lot into an overflow viewing area
- Overflow area will be partially-covered and will feature limited seating and standing areas
- Shuttle buses will transport attendees to and from upper and lower parking areas
- The Rosary will be prayed prior to Mass at 4 p.m.
- Mass celebration begins at 4:30 p.m.
For more information, you’re urged to contact the Archdiocese of Milwaukee at 414-769-3435. You can also follow the Archdiocese of Milwaukee on Twitter: @archmil