Packers to host NFL draft party at Lambeau Field
GREEN BAY — The Green Bay Packers will hosting a 2012 NFL Draft Party at Curly’s Pub located in Lambeau Field Thursday evening, April 26th.
The event will feature appearances by Packers President/CEO Mark Murphy, General Manager Ted Thompson, Head Coach Mike McCarthy, tackle Bryan Bulaga, and fullback John Kuhn.
The party is free to the public and space will be available on a first-come, first-served basis, with activities beginning at 6 p.m.
More information can be found online at packers.com.
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- Teen canoeist found safe, but "nobody should be putting canoes in rivers"
- Unexpected: Baby gorilla named Kassiu dies at Milwaukee Co. Zoo
- CUTE ALERT! Baby unable to talk, yet argues with father