Packers to host NFL draft party at Lambeau Field
GREEN BAY — The Green Bay Packers will hosting a 2012 NFL Draft Party at Curly’s Pub located in Lambeau Field Thursday evening, April 26th.
The event will feature appearances by Packers President/CEO Mark Murphy, General Manager Ted Thompson, Head Coach Mike McCarthy, tackle Bryan Bulaga, and fullback John Kuhn.
The party is free to the public and space will be available on a first-come, first-served basis, with activities beginning at 6 p.m.
More information can be found online at packers.com.
- Popular TV program "Cosmos" makes a comeback on FOX Sunday night
- New leads explored in hunt for missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370
- Police investigating death of baby boy, mother in custody
- Four teens shot while inside vehicle, one critically injured
- One person killed after car strikes tree in Milwaukee