Bucks bow in season finale at Boston
BOSTON — The Milwaukee Bucks ended their disappointing NBA season with an 87-74 loss at Boston on Thursday night, April 26th.
Once again competing without several key players, Milwaukee got another glimpse into the future with Tobias Harris scoring 16 points. Fellow rookie and former Badgers standout Jon Leuer tossed in 15.
The Bucks, who missed out on the playoffs for the third time in four years, now look to a summer of uncertainty as it relates to the status of GM John Hammond and Coach Scott Skiles.
Rajon Rondo had 15 assists, marking the 24th straight game in which he’s posted double digits in that category for the playoff-bound Celtics.
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Arctic Monkeys, Berlin among Summerfest's latest headliners revealed
- Now in custody; woman who vanished after 2013 credit union robbery
- "World's most haunted island" up for auction & could be yours!