Cardinals put the hurt on Brewers at Busch Stadium, 7-3
ST. LOUIS (AP) – Yadier Molina tied his career high by going 4-for-4 with a two-run homer, and Kyle Lohse allowed three runs over six innings to run his record to 4-0 for the first time as the St. Louis Cardinals defeated the Milwaukee Brewers 7-3 on Saturday.
Molina’s home run to left field with one out in the sixth off Milwaukee starter Marco Estrada (0-1) broke a 3-3 tie. Molina has 10 four-hit games in his career, the last coming on May 22, 2011, against Kansas City.
St. Louis has won three straight and leads the Brewers by five games in the NL Central.
- McDonald's customers shocked by workers manning drive-through
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- Convicted killer gets tongue-lashing from judge: "I hope you die in prison"
- MISSING: Police ask for your help in locating 13-year-old girl
- An inside job? Police have new information on bank robbery