Animals die in fire at Menomonie High School
Menomonie High School fire
MENOMONIE (AP) — A fire at Menomonie High School has killed many animals, including snakes, tortoises and baby chicks.
The fire was in the agriculture room early Monday, April 30th. Hedge hogs, ferrets and rabbits also died.
The cause of the fire is unknown. Damage was contained to the room, but surrounding classrooms had smoke damage and school was cancelled for Monday.
The fire is being investigated.
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Now in custody; woman who vanished after 2013 credit union robbery
- Arctic Monkeys, Berlin among Summerfest's latest headliners revealed
- "World's most haunted island" up for auction & could be yours!