Hunter accused of accidentally shooting boy found not guilty
WASHINGTON COUNTY — A hunter accused of accidentally shooting a five-year-old boy was found not guilty in court Monday, April 30th.
Philip Brunner was facing charges for negligent handling of a weapon.
Police say last year, Brunner shot the child while the child was hunting with his father in the Jackson Marsh in Washington County.
Brunner told police he thought the boy was a turkey and fired his gun.
More than a dozen pellets hit the boy.
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Hilarious! Southwest flight attendant tries to "spice up" safety instructions
- 79-year-old dancer on "Britain's Got Talent" leaves Simon Cowell in awe
- Man arrested after backpacks found at Boston Marathon finish line
- Arctic Monkeys, Berlin among Summerfest's latest headliners revealed