Wis. recall candidates to turn in finance reports
MADISON (AP) — Wisconsin’s recall candidates are due to turn in another round of campaign finance reports.
The candidates are required to turn in reports covering their receipts and spending from Jan. 1 through April 23 to the state Government Accountability Board by midnight Monday, April 30th.
The reports will be the last ones before the May 8 primary. The general election is set for June 5.
Democrats are trying to oust Gov. Scott Walker and five other Republicans from office as payback for Walker’s contentious law stripping most public workers of nearly all their union rights.
- Popular TV program "Cosmos" makes a comeback on FOX Sunday night
- New leads explored in hunt for missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370
- Police investigating death of baby boy, mother in custody
- Four teens shot while inside vehicle, one critically injured
- One person killed after car strikes tree in Milwaukee