Wis. recall candidates to turn in finance reports
MADISON (AP) — Wisconsin’s recall candidates are due to turn in another round of campaign finance reports.
The candidates are required to turn in reports covering their receipts and spending from Jan. 1 through April 23 to the state Government Accountability Board by midnight Monday, April 30th.
The reports will be the last ones before the May 8 primary. The general election is set for June 5.
Democrats are trying to oust Gov. Scott Walker and five other Republicans from office as payback for Walker’s contentious law stripping most public workers of nearly all their union rights.
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Now in custody; woman who vanished after 2013 credit union robbery
- Arctic Monkeys, Berlin among Summerfest's latest headliners revealed
- Teen canoeist found safe, but "nobody should be putting canoes in rivers"