35-year-old woman injured after minivan hits truck on Hwy. 151
Dodge County crash
FOND DU LAC — A 35-year-old woman from Fond du Lac was injured during a crash in Dodge County.
The woman’s minivan hit the back of a truck on Highway 151.
The woman was taken to the hospital via Flight for Life.
The truck driver was not hurt.
The woman’s condition is not known at this time, and officials continue to investigate.
Monitor FOX6 News and FOX6Now.com for updates on this developing story.
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- McDonald's customers shocked by workers manning drive-through
- Teen canoeist found safe, but "nobody should be putting canoes in rivers"
- Unexpected: Baby gorilla named Kassiu dies at Milwaukee Co. Zoo