NJ Gov. Chris Christie heading to Wis. to support Walker
Christie will first be visiting Green Bay for a luncheon with Walker and supporters Tuesday. He’s then going to the landscaping company, KEI Enterprises, in a Milwaukee suburb.
Walker is facing a recall election that has become a national showdown over union rights. Walker’s decision to eliminate most collective-bargaining rights for public employee unions ignited a political war that has left Wisconsin as polarized as any state in the country. The primary is May 8 and the general recall election is June 5.
In New Jersey, Christie has picked a protracted fight with the public teachers union and has forced pension and health care concessions from union workers through legislation
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Hilarious! Southwest flight attendant tries to "spice up" safety instructions
- 79-year-old dancer on "Britain's Got Talent" leaves Simon Cowell in awe
- Man arrested after backpacks found at Boston Marathon finish line
- Arctic Monkeys, Berlin among Summerfest's latest headliners revealed