Business Journal Report (5-2-12)
In business news for Wednesday, May 2nd, 2012 — Appleton-based Vertical Fitness is converting four Cardinal Fitness gyms into its newly launched Xperience Fitness brand. The clubs are located in Waukesha, Oak Cree, Milwaukee and Wauwatosa.
Also, $16 million in federal grant money has been awarded to community health centers in Wisconsin. Progressive Community Health Center in 35th and Lisbon was given $5 million to build a new clinic. Healthcare for the Homeless on 2nd and Capitol is also receiving nearly $349,000.
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Arctic Monkeys, Berlin among Summerfest's latest headliners revealed
- Now in custody; woman who vanished after 2013 credit union robbery
- "World's most haunted island" up for auction & could be yours!