Waukesha police looking for child enticement suspect
WAUKESHA — Waukesha police say a 15-year-old female Waukesha South High School student was approached by an unknown man in a vehicle near the intersection of Hoover and Garfield Ave. around 9:00 Wednesday morning, May 2nd while walking to school.
The girl told investigators the man offered her money to see her “panties,” and the girl declined. The girl said the man then offered her money for sexual intercourse which she again, declined.
Waukesha police describe the suspect as a man in his 40s, with a cold sore near his mouth and wearing a baseball cap. The man was driving what is described as a red or maroon “work truck” that had orange running lights on its roof.
The man headed southbound on S. East Ave. after talking with the girl.
The Waukesha Police Department is looking for any information in regards to this complaint. Anyone with information is asked to call 262-524-3786 or the non-emergency dispatch line at 262-524-3832.
- McDonald's customers shocked by workers manning drive-through
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- Convicted killer gets tongue-lashing from judge: "I hope you die in prison"
- MISSING: Police ask for your help in locating 13-year-old girl
- An inside job? Police have new information on bank robbery