The rates of many cancers have been going down, but not Esophageal Cancer. The rates of Esophageal Cancer is actually going up and doctors think it might have something to do with obesity rates. Dr. Subhasis Misra joins FOX6 WakeUp to talk about prevention tactics and warning signs.
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- Teen canoeist found safe, but "nobody should be putting canoes in rivers"
- Unexpected: Baby gorilla named Kassiu dies at Milwaukee Co. Zoo
- CUTE ALERT! Baby unable to talk, yet argues with father