AUDIO: 911 calls made after mother, son died in separate crashes
WEST ALLIS — West Allis police released the 911 calls made after the crashes that killed Mary Moore and her son, Thomas Olson. The two were killed in separate crashes early in the morning on Sunday, April 29th.
- CLICK HERE to listen to call #1 made after Moore was struck by car
- CLICK HERE to listen to call #2 made after Moore was struck by car
- CLICK HERE to listen to call #1 made after SUV rolled over, killing Thomas Olson
- CLICK HERE to listen to call #2 made after SUV rolled over, killing Thomas Olson
Jesse Steinmetz is now charged in connection with the hit-and-run death of Moore. Moore was struck just south of 81st and Orchard in West Allis. She suffered crushing injuries to her torso, a fractured skull and multiple other injuries.
Xavier Hughes is charged with multiple counts after the fatal rollover crash that killed Olson. Hughes was allegedly driving the SUV that rolled over near 90th and National Ave. around 4 a.m. Sunday. Hughes faces up to 75 years in prison and $150,000 in fines if convicted on all four counts against him.
Monitor FOX6 News and FOX6Now.com for updates on this developing story.
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- McDonald's customers shocked by workers manning drive-through
- Teen canoeist found safe, but "nobody should be putting canoes in rivers"
- Unexpected: Baby gorilla named Kassiu dies at Milwaukee Co. Zoo