Car smashes into tree, catches fire
MILWAUKEE — A car jumped a curb, smashed into a tree and caught fire in front of a church near 77th and Burdick Avenue Sunday morning, May 6th.
The impact scattered pieces of the red Pontiac Grand Prix all over the lawn of the Divine Peace Evangelical Church.
The engine compartment of the vehicle was charred.
The condition of the driver is not known at this time.
Monitor FOX6 News and FOX6Now.com for updates on this developing story.
- Popular TV program "Cosmos" makes a comeback on FOX Sunday night
- New leads explored in hunt for missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370
- Police investigating death of baby boy, mother in custody
- Four teens shot while inside vehicle, one critically injured
- One person killed after car strikes tree in Milwaukee