Fire damages two-story home in Waukesha
WAUKESHA — Fire severely damaged a two-story home on a busy street in Waukesha early Sunday morning, May 6th.
The fire broke out around 3:30 a.m. Sunday at a home near 4th and Madison streets.
The first firefighters on the scene found the building was fully engulfed in flames with heavy smoke coming out of the windows and roof.
First responders say several people who were inside of the home made it to safety, but a pet dog did not survive.
There’s no word yet on the cause of the fire, but the fire department says it’s not suspicious.
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- Teen canoeist found safe, but "nobody should be putting canoes in rivers"
- Unexpected: Baby gorilla named Kassiu dies at Milwaukee Co. Zoo
- CUTE ALERT! Baby unable to talk, yet argues with father