Madison to host Wisconsin Bat Festival
Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources
MADISON (AP) — Bat conservationists are planning to jamboree in the state’s capital city.
OBC Director Rob Miles is scheduled to present bats from around the world and kids will get a chance to learn field techniques from bat biologists. They’ll also get a chance to enter a drawing to win a field trip with David Redell, a Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources bat ecologist.
Admission for people 16 and over is $10. Children are free with a paying adult.
CLICK HERE for more on the Wisconsin Bat Festival 2012.
- McDonald's customers shocked by workers manning drive-through
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- Convicted killer gets tongue-lashing from judge: "I hope you die in prison"
- An inside job? Police have new information on bank robbery
- Rosie O'Donnell 50 pounds lighter! How'd she do it?