Police investigating accidental drug overdose near N. Holton
MILWAUKEE — Milwaukee police say a person was found dead in a home in the 3200 block of N. Holton Street early Sunday morning, May 6th.
Police say they are investigating this death as an accidental drug overdose.
Police say there was a party at the home Saturday night, and the victim may have engaged in recreational drug use.
Officials have not yet released the name or age of the victim, or the official cause of death.
An autopsy is expected to be released Monday, May 7th.
- Popular TV program "Cosmos" makes a comeback on FOX Sunday night
- New leads explored in hunt for missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370
- Police investigating death of baby boy, mother in custody
- Four teens shot while inside vehicle, one critically injured
- One person killed after car strikes tree in Milwaukee