Suspect in custody after shooting near 25th and McKinley
25th and McKinley shooting
MILWAUKEE — Milwaukee police are investigating a shooting that occurred around 3:00 Saturday morning, May 5th near 25th and McKinley.
Police say it all started with an argument between two men over a woman.
A 20-year-old man was shot and is in critical condition.
Police say a suspect is in custody and the two men knew each other.
CLICK HERE for more news from MPD via “The Source” website.
- Popular TV program "Cosmos" makes a comeback on FOX Sunday night
- New leads explored in hunt for missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370
- Police investigating death of baby boy, mother in custody
- Four teens shot while inside vehicle, one critically injured
- One person killed after car strikes tree in Milwaukee