Weather may be to blame for two-car crash on I-43
MILWAUKEE — Stormy weather may have played a role in a two-car accident that occurred around 12:30 Sunday afternoon, May 6th on I-43 near National Ave.
Officials say two cars hit a “jam wall.” A female driver was transported to the hospital, but is expected to survive.
Both vehicles involved had to be towed because of damage, and the far left lane was closed for about 45 minutes.
Police are still investigating the cause of the crash.
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Hilarious! Southwest flight attendant tries to "spice up" safety instructions
- 79-year-old dancer on "Britain's Got Talent" leaves Simon Cowell in awe
- Man in custody after two backpacks found at Boston Marathon finish line
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized; cancels Tuesday night show in Kansas City