Jury trial set to begin for Corey Kleser
MILWAUKEE — A jury trial is set to begin Monday, May 7th for Corey Kleser, the man accused of beating 57-year-old Ronald Adams with a hammer and scissors.
Adams was found dead in his Milwaukee apartment in November 2006.
According to the criminal complaint, Kleser went to Adams’ apartment because Adams offered him money to model nude. When Adams asked Kleser for sex, Kleser allegedly hit Adams in the head with a hammer and then used scissors to stab him 34 times.
Kleser’s trial is set to begin Monday, May 7th at 10:00 a.m.
Monitor FOX6 News and FOX6Now.com for updates on this developing story.
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- McDonald's customers shocked by workers manning drive-through
- Teen canoeist found safe, but "nobody should be putting canoes in rivers"
- Unexpected: Baby gorilla named Kassiu dies at Milwaukee Co. Zoo