Mbah a Moute recovering from knee surgery
MILWAUKEE — Milwaukee Bucks forward Luc Mbah a Moute (6-8, 230) underwent successful right knee surgery on Friday, May 4th to address his patellar tendonitis, General Manager John Hammond announced Monday.
The procedure was performed by Dr. Neal ElAttrache in Los Angeles. Mbah a Moute is expected to make a full recovery and be ready for training camp in October.
Mbah a Moute, 25, missed 19 games this season due to right knee soreness and tendonitis, including the last three of the regular season. In 43 games (22 starts) this season, the four-year NBA veteran averaged a career-high 7.7 points while shooting a career-best 51.0 percent from the field. He added 5.5 rebounds in 23.5 minutes per game.
- Two killed, one hurt in head-on crash, speed possibly a factor
- VIRAL: Dash cam shows something shocking, and then...
- Who would steal from a baby's grave plot? You won't believe this video
- Waukesha doctor "stunned" after alleged attack, police chase
- CLICK & PRINT your very own 2014 Green Bay Packers schedule