Spanish Chef Anne Manson: Tuna Salad
Spanish chef and culinary instructor, Anne Manson, brings Mediterranean cuisine to the Milwaukee Public Market during a weeks worth of Spanish culinary event and classes. Jill Nickerson and Anne Manson join FOX6 WakeUp to make tuna salad.
Recipe: Tuna Salad
1 can tuna
1 finely sliced mild onion
2 hard boiled eggs
1 jar of roasted red peppers
chopped flat leaf parsley
3 tablespoons capers
Mix all together in a bowl. Let sit for all flavors to infuse. Serve at room temperature.
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Now in custody; woman who vanished after 2013 credit union robbery
- Teen canoeist found safe, but "nobody should be putting canoes in rivers"
- Arctic Monkeys, Berlin among Summerfest's latest headliners revealed