She asked her supporters Tuesday to also get behind Barrett, who won the primary.
Falk was the first Democrat to get into the recall race and racked up support of major unions and other groups before Barrett got in the race on March 30.
But polls showed Barrett was the favored candidate even before he joined the race.
Falk says the next four weeks may be the most important in Wisconsin history.
CLICK HERE for complete election results after the polls close.
- Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett wins Democratic recall primary election
- Gov. Scott Walker easily wins recall primary election
- Falk concedes Democratic primary for governor to Barrett
- Mitchell wins primary, will face Kleefisch in June general election
- Compas survives recall primary in State Senate Dist. 13
- Seidel defeats fake Dem in Senate Dist. 29 recall election