Police say 25-year-old man shot in shoulder near 6th and Becher
MILWAUKEE — Milwaukee police were on the scene of a shooting that occurred Tuesday afternoon, May 8th, near 6th and Becher.
Police say a 25-year-old man was shot in the shoulder. Police say he is expected to survive his injuries.
Police have no suspect(s) in custody at this time, and their investigation is ongoing.
Monitor FOX6 News and FOX6Now.com for updates on this developing story.
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Now in custody; woman who vanished after 2013 credit union robbery
- Teen canoeist found safe, but "nobody should be putting canoes in rivers"
- Arctic Monkeys, Berlin among Summerfest's latest headliners revealed