Wauwatosa woman due in court for random attacks
WAUWATOSA — Cory Christopherson, the woman accused of randomly attacking people in Wauwatosa is due in court Tuesday, May 8th for a sentencing hearing. Christopherson pleaded guilty Tuesday, April 10th to disorderly conduct charges.
Police say in August, Christopherson was walking with her children and began attacking random people on State Street in Wauwatosa.
Christopherson’s children told police she had been drinking all day the day before, and said they weren’t sure why she was hitting people.
Christopherson’s sentencing hearing is scheduled for 1:30 p.m. Tuesday.
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- Teen canoeist found safe, but "nobody should be putting canoes in rivers"
- Unexpected: Baby gorilla named Kassiu dies at Milwaukee Co. Zoo
- CUTE ALERT! Baby unable to talk, yet argues with father