Social Security and Women
Edward Jones Finanacial Advisor, Alison Gilman Aquino joins FOX6 WakeUp to talk social security and women. Many women leave the work force to raise kids or care for ailing parents. Alison says lower earnings and fewer years in the workforce add up to lower social security benefits.
- McDonald's customers shocked by workers manning drive-through
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- Convicted killer gets tongue-lashing from judge: "I hope you die in prison"
- An inside job? Police have new information on bank robbery
- Rosie O'Donnell 50 pounds lighter! How'd she do it?