Meeting Thursday night to discuss Bugline Trail paving
WAUKESHA COUNTY — Thursday night, May 10th, Waukesha County leaders will take questions and address concerns about plans to pave the popular “Bugline Trail.”
The makeover is part of the county’s larger plan to interconnect parks, neighborhoods and schools, but some want the near 12 mile trail to keep its natural look.
The meeting is planned for 5:00 to 7:00 p.m. Thursday at Pauline Haass Public Library in Sussex.
CLICK HERE for more on the Bugline Trail meeting via FOX6′s media partners at the Sussex Patch.
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- Teen canoeist found safe, but "nobody should be putting canoes in rivers"
- Unexpected: Baby gorilla named Kassiu dies at Milwaukee Co. Zoo
- CUTE ALERT! Baby unable to talk, yet argues with father