Antonio Taylor (5-11-12) – CAPTURED
MILWAUKEE COUNTY — U.S. Marshals were seeking 42-year-old Antonio Taylor, a Milwaukee man tied to robberies, guns and drugs, and it’s not the first time he was labeled a fugitive.
In 2009, Taylor was profiled on Wisconsin’s Most Wanted – accused of playing a role in the robbery of a Westbury Bank. The FBI was searching for him and said he was captured on the bank’s surveillance video.
Taylor was eventually captured and served about a year in prison. Then, he began working while on supervised release. It was at that time that Taylor disappeared, violating his parole.
He was again featured on Wisconsin’s Most Wanted early this year. Law enforcement says tips came in, but they needed more specific information to capture the second-time fugitive.
Antonio Taylor is 5’ 10’’ and weighs 180 pounds. He has been known to use the alias’ “Tony Bates” and “Tony Taylor.”
- McDonald's customers shocked by workers manning drive-through
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- Convicted killer gets tongue-lashing from judge: "I hope you die in prison"
- An inside job? Police have new information on bank robbery
- Rosie O'Donnell 50 pounds lighter! How'd she do it?