Motorcycle rider killed near Bayshore identified
GLENDALE — 20-year-old Marcus Turner was killed in a motorcycle accident outside of Bayshore Town Center in Glendale Saturday afternoon, May 12th.
Glendale police are not saying much about the accident at this time. The accident happened right in front of the Bayshore parking garage on Port Washington Rd.
FOX6 News has learned Turner died at the scene. Witnesses say Turner may have run into the light post which was down at the scene of the wreck.
It’s unclear at this time if Turner lost control, but Glendale police have confirmed no other vehicles were involved.
Officials say Turner was wearing a helmet at the time of the crash, but it came off during the crash.
The investigation into this incident is ongoing, and an autopsy is scheduled for Monday, May 14th.
Monitor FOX6 News and FOX6Now.com for updates on this developing story.
- Popular TV program "Cosmos" makes a comeback on FOX Sunday night
- New leads explored in hunt for missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370
- Police investigating death of baby boy, mother in custody
- Four teens shot while inside vehicle, one critically injured
- One person killed after car strikes tree in Milwaukee