Hearing in Milwaukee will analyze dropping property values
MILWAUKEE — A hearing Monday, May 14th in Milwaukee will take a closer look at the drop in city property values.
Milwaukee’s city assessor has been asked to appear before the Milwaukee Common Council’s Judiciary and Legislation Committee.
In a statement, Alderman Bob Donovan calls it a chance to have a discussion about the city’s assessment practices and hopefully clear up any confusion.
Assessments on Milwaukee homes have dropped an average of 13 percent.
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Hilarious! Southwest flight attendant tries to "spice up" safety instructions
- 79-year-old dancer on "Britain's Got Talent" leaves Simon Cowell in awe
- Man in custody after two backpacks found at Boston Marathon finish line
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized; cancels Tuesday night show in Kansas City