Locust Street shooting suspect to be sentenced
MILWAUKEE — A man suspected in a fatal shooting on Locust Street is expected to be sentenced Monday, May 14th.
28-year-old Duanne Townsend is charged with first degree intentional homicide, two counts of attempted first degree intentional homicide and two counts of possession of a firearm by a felon.
The criminal complaint says one of the female victims told police Townsend shot her, then shot two other men. One of those men, Brandon Thomas, was killed.
Police say all of those involved knew each other.
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Hilarious! Southwest flight attendant tries to "spice up" safety instructions
- 79-year-old dancer on "Britain's Got Talent" leaves Simon Cowell in awe
- Man arrested after backpacks found at Boston Marathon finish line
- Arctic Monkeys, Berlin among Summerfest's latest headliners revealed