Three-year-old killed in skid steer accident on Bern farm
BERN, Wis. (AP) — Authorities have released the name of a three-year-old boy who died after a skid steer accident on his family’s farm.
Travis Flory died after he fell out of a bucket on the skid steer, and the vehicle ran him over.
His seven-year-old brother was driving at the time.
The Marathon County Sheriff’s Department says two other siblings were also playing with the vehicle at the time.
Authorities are still investigating. The seven-year-old regularly operated the machine during farm chores.
- McDonald's customers shocked by workers manning drive-through
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- Convicted killer gets tongue-lashing from judge: "I hope you die in prison"
- MISSING: Police ask for your help in locating 13-year-old girl
- An inside job? Police have new information on bank robbery