Two critically hurt after rollover accident in the Town of Addison
ADDISON, Wis. — Two people were critically hurt Saturday evening, May 12th when their car rolled over on Highway 33 at Walters Dr. in the Town of Addison. Alcohol was a contributing factor in the accident and neither of the people inside the vehicle were using safety belts.
Emergency crews found the 23-year-old driver of the vehicle trapped inside. They removed him and he was flown by Flight for Life to Froedtert Hospital. He has been identified as Jerrad Krueger of Mayville. The 21-year-old passenger was lying on the ground outside the car. He has been identified as Kyle Brunner of Horicon.
An investigation shows the vehicle was operating westbound on Highway 33 and for an unknown reason, the vehicle left roadway right and entered the north ditch line of Highway 33. As the vehicle slid sideways through the ditch, it made contact with a culvert at the intersection of Walters Dr. Contact with the culvert caused the vehicle to roll prior to coming to rest on its wheels.
Officials say the investigation remains under investigation.
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Arctic Monkeys, Berlin among Summerfest's latest headliners revealed
- "World's most haunted island" up for auction & could be yours!
- 79-year-old dancer on "Britain's Got Talent" leaves Simon Cowell in awe