Two injured after two-car crash on State Highway 26
TOWN OF ROSENDALE — Fond du Lac County Sheriff’s officials responded to a two-vehicle crash on State Highway 26, south of Fremont Road in the Town of Rosendale. It happened around 2:00 Sunday afternoon, May 13th.
Officials say a northbound vehicle driven by 22-year-old Nicole Halsel of De Pere traveled left of the center line and struck a southbound vehicle driven by 69-year-old Larry Hensley of Madison.
Both lanes of State Highway 26 were blocked as a result of the crash.
Halsel was transported by Flight For Life to Theda Clark Medical Center for serious injuries.
Hensley was transported by ambulance to Mercy Medical Center with non life threatening injuries.
Officials say both individuals were wearing seatbelts.
State Highway 26 was closed for an hour and a half while the scene was cleared.
Fond du Lac County Sheriff’s officials say their investigation is ongoing.
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- Teen canoeist found safe, but "nobody should be putting canoes in rivers"
- Unexpected: Baby gorilla named Kassiu dies at Milwaukee Co. Zoo
- CUTE ALERT! Baby unable to talk, yet argues with father