Packers hold job fair for upcoming season
GREEN BAY — The Green Bay Packers are owned by their fans, and next season, they’ll be employing some of them to help out on game day.
Plenty of interested applicants answered the call for work at a job fair Monday afternoon, May 14th in the Lambeau Field Atrium.
Some of the open positions include jobs in the guest services and security departments.
Job seekers had to be available for each of the team’s eight home games this upcoming season, the annual Family Night scrimmage and other events.
Team officials did not say how many people they plan to hire for the season.
CLICK HERE for more on the Packers job fair.
- Popular TV program "Cosmos" makes a comeback on FOX Sunday night
- New leads explored in hunt for missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370
- Police investigating death of baby boy, mother in custody
- Four teens shot while inside vehicle, one critically injured
- One person killed after car strikes tree in Milwaukee