Burlington motorcycle rider hurt in collision with car on Loomis Rd.
FRANKLIN — A 61-year-old Burlington man was critically hurt Saturday afternoon, May 19th after an accident between a car and his motorcycle.
The accident happened near Loomis and Ryan Roads around 5:30 p.m.
The motorcycle rider was flown by Flight for Life to Froedtert Hospital with multiple injuries.
The driver of the car was not hurt.
The Franklin Police Department is investigating the accident.
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- McDonald's customers shocked by workers manning drive-through
- Teen canoeist found safe, but "nobody should be putting canoes in rivers"
- Unexpected: Baby gorilla named Kassiu dies at Milwaukee Co. Zoo