Senator Ron Johnson says Senate is fiscally out of control
Senator Ron Johnson
“Families and most businesses use budgets to control their finances, but the largest entity in the world is operating without one,” Johnson said.
Johnson says Democrats in the Senate refuse to be responsible and allow for a budget to be passed.
Meanwhile, President Barack Obama continues to push to raise the nation’s debt ceiling.
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Now in custody; woman who vanished after 2013 credit union robbery
- Arctic Monkeys, Berlin among Summerfest's latest headliners revealed
- Teen canoeist found safe, but "nobody should be putting canoes in rivers"