Business Journal Report (5-22-12)
In business news for Tuesday, May 22nd, 2012 — There could be new life for the old Prospect Mall on Milwaukee’s east side. Milwaukee developers Robert Joseph and Robert Schmidt are talking with the owners of the former mall about renovating it and adding additional stories for apartments.
Also, Bradley Center officials say they are close to a long-term lease agreement with the Milwaukee Bucks. The news comes one day after the announcement by BMO Harris Bank, which agreed to buy naming rights for the downtown facility.
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- Teen canoeist found safe, but "nobody should be putting canoes in rivers"
- Unexpected: Baby gorilla named Kassiu dies at Milwaukee Co. Zoo
- CUTE ALERT! Baby unable to talk, yet argues with father