Oak Creek High School students burned with acid in science class
Officials say a student picked up a flask by the stopper instead of the glass, and the container slipped, sending acid from inside the flask out onto the students.
All three students reportedly got acid on their legs, and some got acid on their arms.
Fire officials say students followed the safety procedures and were taken to the showers to wash the acid off. The acid did burn through clothing, and got onto the students’ skin.
Fire officials treated students and transported them to the hospital as a precaution.
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- Teen canoeist found safe, but "nobody should be putting canoes in rivers"
- Unexpected: Baby gorilla named Kassiu dies at Milwaukee Co. Zoo
- CUTE ALERT! Baby unable to talk, yet argues with father