Woman accused of embezzling from MATC pleads guilty
MILWAUKEE — The woman accused of embezzling more than a quarter of a million dollars from Milwaukee Area Technical College has reached a plea deal.
44-year-old Kristin Seimits pleaded guilty Thursday, May 24th to two counts of theft.
Prosecutors say she used the school’s credit cards to buy everything from personal computers to cars.
Seimits will be sentenced in June.
- McDonald's customers shocked by workers manning drive-through
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- Convicted killer gets tongue-lashing from judge: "I hope you die in prison"
- An inside job? Police have new information on bank robbery
- Rosie O'Donnell 50 pounds lighter! How'd she do it?