Milwaukee police need help in search for robbery suspects
MILWAUKEE — Milwaukee police need your help in their search for a couple of robbery suspects.
The two men walked into a convenience store at 10th and Lincoln on the city’s south side just after 7 p.m. on May 9th. They implied they had a weapon and demanded the money from the cash register. After they got the cash, they took off.
The first suspect was wearing a blue skullcap with a what appeared to be a blue jacket. He is described as 5’08″-5’10″ tall, 25 to 30 years old, weighing190 to 215 lbs, with a beard and mustache.
The second suspect is 5’06″ to 5’08″ tall, 23 to 30 years old, weighing 150 to 160 lbs, wearing a black jacket and a dark skull cap.
If you have information that could help Milwaukee police, you’re urged to call 414-935-7223.
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Now in custody; woman who vanished after 2013 credit union robbery
- Teen canoeist found safe, but "nobody should be putting canoes in rivers"
- Arctic Monkeys, Berlin among Summerfest's latest headliners revealed