Three hurt after car crashes into Mequon house
MEQUON — Three people were hurt after a car crashed into a house near Haddonstone Place in Mequon after 11:00 Monday night, May 28th.
Mequon police say speed and alcohol are believed to be factors in the crash. The driver of that car was arrested — and now faces charges including causing injury by intoxicated use of a motor vehicle and speeding.
One passenger in the car is under investigation for possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Officials say the residents were in the home at the time of the crash and called police. No one in the residence was injured.
The three people inside the car were hurt. One was transported to the hospital by Flight for Life and the two others were transported to the hospital by ambulance. Their condition is unknown at this time.
The incident remains under investigation by the Mequon Police Department.
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Hilarious! Southwest flight attendant tries to "spice up" safety instructions
- 79-year-old dancer on "Britain's Got Talent" leaves Simon Cowell in awe
- Man arrested after backpacks found at Boston Marathon finish line
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized; cancels Tuesday night show in Kansas City