Green Bay Packers sign TE Brandon Bostick
GREEN BAY — The Green Bay Packers signed TE Brandon Bostick on Wednesday, May 30th.
Bostick, a 6-foot-3, 245-pound rookie, finished his career at Newberry (S.C.) College ranked No. 4 in receptions (136), No. 3 in receiving yards (1,935) and No. 2 in receiving touchdowns (19). He earned second-team All-South Atlantic Conference honors at wide receiver in 2011 after catching 35 passes for 439 yards (12.5 avg.) and seven TDs. As a junior in 2010, Bostick registered 48 receptions for 839 yards (17.5 avg.) and eight TDs, highlighted by 11 catches for a school- and conference-record 322 yards (29.3 avg.) and three TDs at Tusculum.
Bostick participated in Green Bay’s rookie orientation camp on a tryout basis earlier this month. He will wear No. 48.
- Police: Man killed wife after 56 years of marriage because she was "nagging" him
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- McDonald's customers shocked by workers manning drive-through
- Teen canoeist found safe, but "nobody should be putting canoes in rivers"
- Unexpected: Baby gorilla named Kassiu dies at Milwaukee Co. Zoo