Emilio Guadarrama (6-1-2012)
KENOSHA — Emilio Guadarrama is accused of nearly a killing a co-worker back in August of 2009, stabbing him 21 times.
Detective John Petersen with the U.S. Marshals recalls the crime scene back in August of 2009. Peterson says 32-year-old Guadarrama walked into a home as a concerned parent, and walked out nearly a murderer.
Peterson says the mother of Guadarrama’s children began dating one of his co-workers. Officials say Guadarrama walked into the woman’s home at 54th and 19th Avenue, saw the boyfriend babysitting and changing a diaper, and court documents say Guadarrama began to stab the victim with a five-inch blade — all while young children were in the home.
He’s been on the run ever since. U.S. Marshals believe he may be going from Mexico to Wisconsin and staying with relatives in places like Kenosha and Racine.
Guadarrama is described as 5’5″ tall, weighing about 165 pounds. He goes by his middle name — “Juan,” but U.S. Marshals believe he may be living under a different name or identity.
If you’ve seen him, U.S. Marshals want to hear from you at 414-297-3707.
- 27 indicted in drug conspiracy case, firearms & money seized
- 24 people apply for ‘World’s Toughest Job' & get an emotional surprise
- Now in custody; woman who vanished after 2013 credit union robbery
- Teen canoeist found safe, but "nobody should be putting canoes in rivers"
- Arctic Monkeys, Berlin among Summerfest's latest headliners revealed