Memorial planned for motorcyclist killed in Fond du Lac Co. crash
Daniel Lee Winsemius
MUSKEGON, Mich. (AP) — A memorial is planned for Saturday, June 9th for a motorcyclist from West Michigan who died after a car crossed the center line of a Wisconsin highway and hit 10 motorcycles.
Clock Life Story Funeral Home says the gathering is at the Twin Lake home of 59-year-old Daniel Winsemius. He was killed Thursday, May 31st in the wreck that left nine others injured in Fond du Lac County. Sheriff’s officials say the motorcyclists involved were from Muskegon County.
Winsemius was a member of the Muskegon Motorcycle Gang. On Sunday, June 3rd, MLive.com reports hundreds gathered in Muskegon as the body of Winsemius was returned to Michigan on the Lake Express ferry. As the ferry passed, many threw carnations into the water. A procession of hundreds of motorcycles followed a van carrying his
- VIRAL: Dash cam shows something shocking, and then...
- Two killed, one hurt in head-on crash, speed possibly a factor
- Who would steal from a baby's grave plot? You won't believe this video
- Waukesha doctor "stunned" after alleged attack, police chase
- 7-year-old girl wakes up for school and finds her parents dead